Discover Natural Homemade Remedies that Heal, Protect and Provide Instant Relief from Everyday Common Ailments and Illnesses
You will find holistic cures that will give your body natural ways to heal itself. Eliminate the harmful chemicals in your body to live a healthier, happier life.
The Natural remedies in this book help to cure common headaches, anxiety, coughs, colds, autoimmune diseases, cellulite, clogged pores, insomnia, warts, teeth health, rashes, depression, and many other ailments. This is because the ingredients listed in this book are natural and they work in harmony with the body.
Heal your body with the healthy ingredients that nature has provided. Something as simple as a flower in the field, a garlic clove, or a bit of honey can stretch a long way in the terms of wellness!
Alleviate common ailments and tension within the body with natural techniques that calm the mind. The health remedies in this book will give you all the tools you need to take care of your physical and mental health!
In this book, you will find natural remedies for:
· Common, Everyday Ailments such as Headaches, Menstrual Cramps, Hiccups, Infections, Joint Pain, Hangovers, Eye Health, Fever and Flatulence.
· Skin and External Body Ailments such as Eczema, Clogged pores, Warts, Moles, Bunions, Psoriasis, Cellulite, Rash, Chapped lips, and burns
· Gastrointestinal Ailments such as Diarrhoea, Nausea, and Constipation
· Mental and Neurological Ailments such as Insomnia, Anxiety, and Depression
· Infection Ailments such as Colds, Cough, Sore Throat, Fever and Much, Much More!
You will also learn how to make your own First Aid Ointments – NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED! The benefits of natural remedies are endless! Not only are they safe and effective; they do not produce harmful side effects that prescription and over-the-counter medication does. Plus they are not addictive. In addition, you can also find most of the ingredients in your own kitchen. Preparing your own natural remedies is easy and can save you hundreds of dollars a year!
You can save the eBook on your computer by right clicking on your mouse and using save as !