You might not realise that boosting your testosterone levels can bring about a range of health benefits, and the natural way of doing so is always advised. Here are just a few reasons why you might want to consider naturally boosting your testosterone:
Why You Might Want to Boost Your Testosterone
1. To assist in muscle bulking
Many people use testosterone purely for the purpose of building up muscle mass, which creates a desirable body form for men who enjoy bodybuilding and working out at the gym. By increasing levels of the growth hormone, testosterone makes it easier for muscle mass to build through regular exercise.
2. For increased energy levels
Because testosterone increases muscle mass, you may notice a natural increase in your energy levels as a result. You should experience the biggest difference in energy if you previously had abnormally low testosterone in your body.
3. For better production of sperm
It’s not uncommon for men with low levels of sperm to be told to increase their testosterone to improve their situation. Testosterone stimulates the production of sperm, which may be useful to you if you’re looking to try for a baby in the future.
4. To improve libido
As testosterone levels decline, it’s common to experience a loss in sexual desire and enjoyment in bed. Testosterone boosts libido, fuelling better sex drive and performance. Interestingly, testosterone has also been found to increase libido in women going through the menopause.
5. For the development of the bones
Low testosterone levels have been linked to increased bone fractures and breaks, so it’s important to maintain a healthy testosterone levels to prevent unnecessary stress or injury. Testosterone increases bone density and encourages the bone marrow to manufacture red blood cells, which carry important proteins around the body.
So how can you increase your testosterone?
Well there’s no need to go down the non-natural route for boosting testosterone. In fact, many studies suggest that it’s the foods we put into our bodies every day that have the biggest effects on the goings-on inside us. If you want to boost testosterone naturally through your diet alone, make sure to regularly eat the following:
Spinach packs an incredible amount of magnesium, which helps to improve and regulate blood flow around the body, and has been shown to boost testosterone levels. It’s also said to be a natural sperm count booster.
Spinach is a versatile food that can be paired with almost any savoury food, hot or cold, to add some extra crunch and flavour. Try using spinach as an alternative to your side portions such as chips or crisps for a healthier alternative.
If you find spinach too bulky to eat fresh, a tip is to wilt it in a little bit of water, making it easier to eat more in one go.
It’s thought that supplementing with ginger every day might be one of the simplest ways to boost testosterone. According to a recent study, participants with fertility issues who took a daily ginger supplement for three months increased their testosterone levels by over seventeen percent compared to those who didn’t take the ginger.
It can be difficult to know what to do with ginger, but it’s actually fairly simple to incorporate it into some of your favourite meals. It can be added to curry and noodle dishes to give a tangy flavour, or used to make a simple hot ginger tea.
If you’d rather use powdered ginger, try adding to your morning porridge or muesli for a subtle fiery kick.
Mackerel is a food that’s particularly high in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been found to have a positive impact on testosterone levels. A number of studies suggest that a diet containing a good amount of mackerel and other omega-3 sources can increase testosterone levels in the body.
Mackerel isn’t a fish that everyone might have much experience with, but getting to grips with cooking it isn’t much of a challenge. Try roasting it in the oven with garlic or paprika, or grilling it with lemon and lime. If mackerel isn’t really your thing, try substituting it for fish oil supplements instead.
Oysters are a great source of zinc, a mineral that’s vital for healthy testosterone production and a high sperm count. They’re even effective enough to improve female libido by naturally increasing a woman’s testosterone levels.
If you’re admittedly not a seasoned chef, you might be wondering how on earth you can cook oysters in any sort of presentable manner. Don’t panic, though – they can be eaten raw, so you may only need to worry about the dressing and accompaniments you're adding to the dish. Alternatively, you can grill or boil oysters for a slightly different taste.
5. Egg yolks
If eggs aren’t already a big part of your diet, it’s about time they were – especially the egg yolk. It’s actually the yolk of an egg that contains all of its nutrients, including vitamin D3, which is known for its ability to improve testosterone when eaten.
There are so many different ways to include eggs into your diet, so finding what works for you shouldn’t be too difficult. If you're a fan of eggs for breakfast, go for a veg-packed omelette or baked egg muffin cups. Alternatively, poach them and add them to avocado toast if you’re feeling a little more inventive.
6. Low fat milk
Low fat milk is a great source of calcium, but some studies suggest that it may go beyond that in improving low testosterone levels in men. It’s all about which milk you go for, though – choose one that’s fortified with vitamin D, which is great for testosterone.
The easiest way to include milk in your diet is to drink a glass of it in replacement for water in the morning. If milk on its own isn’t really your thing, try adding it to your porridge or cereal for an easier alternative. Or you could make a smoothie and add milk to a delicious mix of your favourite fruits and seeds.
While beef is hit-and-miss when it comes to its health potential, some cuts of beef have a wealth of nutrients that can boost testosterone. Beef liver is an exceptional source of vitamin D. Ground beef, on the other hand, contains a good helping of zinc, which has been cited for its testosterone-boosting benefits.
When you’re thinking about cooking beef, try to go for the best quality available. Organic, lean, grass-fed is always best, and should give you the highest natural boost of testosterone. Beef can be grilled, fried, baked or barbecued, and there’s no limit to the variety of savoury meals you can add it to.
You may be surprised to learn of the number of hormone-related benefits that beans can offer to your health. Kidney beans, white beans, and black beans are fantastic sources of vitamin D and zinc. If you’re a baked beans lover, you’ll also find these nutrients in those.
Beans are another versatile diet staple that you can easily add more of into your diet. If you’re struggling for ideas, try switching up your usual protein for beans in your Mexican, curry and salad recipes.
Beans take seconds to prepare, and are fairly cheap to buy in bulk. You can be as creative as you want – although there’s nothing wrong with a good plate of beans on toast!
- The Highly Active Form of Tribulus - Toniiq Tribulus is a super-concentrated extract. It contains an unprecedented 95% saponins, the main active compound that is commonly attributed to its powerful health benefits.* Other tribulus and testosterone booster supplements contain less than 45% saponins!
- More Saponins = More Value - Each serving of our 1300 mg tribulus provides you with a whopping 1,235 mg of saponins, making this one of the highest strength tribulus supplements available.
- Setting a New Standard for Purity - To ensure that you are getting the highest-quality product, each batch is tested for quality and purity both during and after manufacturing.
- Quality, First, and Foremost - Toniiq products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility right here in the USA.
- Natural Testosterone Booster for Men - Extreme Power Testosterone Booster by ASKA Nutrition works by increasing your bodies natural testosterone levels giving you the ability to achieve maximum performance. Workout harder, train longer, reach your absolute potential in your sport or general fitness goals.
- Sports Nutrition Testosterone Boosters - Want to build stronger, leaner muscles while shredding fat at the same time? These testoprime extra strength supplements for additional support will give you that edge you need to increase rapid muscle growth and obtain a rock hard body.
- Male Enhancement Pills for Men - Formulated with horny goat weed these testosterone booster male enhancement pills promote dilation for improved circulation giving you that extra boost you need to last through the workout sessions.
- Stamina Pills for Men - Our natural testosterone pills enhances mood with increased energy, stamina, confidence, and desire. With mens health in mind this testboost supplement is formulated with only the finest ingredients including Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract and other essential health boosters.
- Scientifically formulated, our new-and-improved compound helps increase lean muscle mass, boost free & total testosterone levels, and support a stronger sex drive, so you can spice up your love life
- Our elite men’s vitality supplement is specially designed to help men 40 and older reach their full potential by safely boosting testosterone levels, so it’s easier to achieve optimal performance
- Ingredients in Nugenix Total-T have been clinically shown to deliver more powerful, comprehensive testosterone support where others fall short, without using any stimulants or unnecessary fillers
- This potent, one-of-a-kind, testosterone-boosting formula enhances sexual arousal, increases excitement, supports overall sexual health and helps you maintain your youthful edge as you age
- Testosterone Booster For Muscles - TigerCraft testosterone 7000 promotes superior energy & stamina increase. It is easier-to-take and absorbs faster comparing with other testosterone supplements on the market. Raise your manhood with our testosterone booster for men muscle growth & strength increase.
- Men’s Testosterone Support - Leading male testosterone booster helps maintain healthy testosterone levels and supports overall wellbeing. The high-potency formula of our male vitamins with testosterone benefits gaining energy and vitality, so you can perform at best with your partner and at the gym.
- Premium Testosterone Support - The quality of our dietary supplements is the main priority! Here, at TigerCraft, we offer only top-grade products created with the assistance of leading American healthcare professionals. Every bottle of our testosterone caplets is produced according to the World Manufacturing Standards in the USA.
- Get The Greatest Results - TigerCraft is a brand that cares about every customer. Producing only the best testosterone booster for men, we value your experience with our product. Feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions, or we didn't achieve your highest expectations. We will answer you ASAP!
The term ‘eat your greens’ has never been more appropriate: one study has found that broccoli contains a compound called indole-3-carbinol, which has shown potential in reducing levels of 'bad' oestrogen in men, leading to healthier levels of testosterone in the body.
Not everyone is a fan of broccoli, but often, it’s all about how you cook it. Experiment with boiling, steaming and roasting your broccoli to see which one you enjoy the most.
There’s no reason to eat broccoli plain and on its own – you can add as many herbs, spices and sauces to it as you see fit.
10. Brazil nuts
Brazil nuts are a great source of protein, calcium, and magnesium, and are also said to boost testosterone levels thanks to their impressive selenium content. A number of studies have linked higher selenium intake with increased testosterone – although more research is still needed to understand why.
Brazil nuts are sold in most stores in snacking bags, making it easy for you to eat them on the go as a healthy between-meal keep-me-up. You can also add them to a number of healthy desserts, or process them to make a simple pesto for rice and pasta dishes.
11. Olive oil
Extra-virgin olive oil is already known for its wealth of health benefits, but did you know that it might also improve male reproductive health? One recent study suggests that regularly consuming olive oil may boost serum testosterone levels in men.
The easiest way to incorporate olive oil into your diet is to switch it in place of your regular cooking oils. Olive oil is great for roasting and frying. You can also purchase it flavoured with spices like pepper and garlic, which is an easy way to add instant flavour to any dish.
So what foods should you not eat
Just as there are a number of foods you should eat to improve your testosterone levels, there are certain foods that you might want to avoid if you don’t want to make matters worse. Some food sources, including soy, alcohol, bread, and specific fats, may lead to a reduction in testosterone in the body.
While dairy is generally considered good for boosting testosterone, keep in mind that some cow's milk contains synthetic or natural hormones, which may have a long-lasting impact on your Testosterone.
So to conclude…
You’ve learnt by now that your testosterone levels are entirely in your control, and it’s simply a case of knowing what to put into your body to boost them if you need to. You should find that following a healthy diet that includes plenty of testosterone-boosting foods, combined with regular exercise and getting a good night’s sleep, is a sure-fire way to reach higher testosterone levels naturally.If a testosterone-boosting diet isn’t working for you, it’s best to book an appointment with your doctor. However if you wish to try natural testosterone supplements then Click Here for the best ones. You might have an underlying cause for your low testosterone levels, and your doctor can work you through a plan to safely resolve your problems.