For many people, sleeping isn’t something that can be taken for granted. Often many people get fewer than four hours of a sleep a night, and some get none. Sleep can be impacted by too much caffeine, food intolerances, sleeping in too late, anxiety and depression, medication, and even hormones.
Many people choose to reach for natural remedies, rather than taking prescription medication, or vitamin supplements that don’t work all that well except to deplete your wallet.
These are the best essential oils for sleep that will help to soothe your mind, slow your breathing, and help you to fall asleep much faster.
1. Ylang ylang oil. This essential oil smells like a cross between a flower and a fruit. Its fresh smell will help to soothe your mind and make you forget about those things you can’t control. It also helps to make the bedroom smell good even when you didn’t get around to doing the laundry. The oil will help soothe away your worries. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE
2. Bergamot oil. Bergamot has a bit of a citrus smell to it. It provides a stimulating effect on the mind. This may just be what is needed to give you a boost so you can push away those stray thoughts that occur as you’re trying to fall asleep. It also has a calming effect so you can slow down your brain enough to fall asleep. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE
3. Marjoram oil. This is a common cooking ingredient but is also made in essential oil form. Topical application of the oil can help to soothe muscular and joint pain. The fresh smell can also help to clear a mind, particularly when troubled by headache or migraine. It will help to encourage a nice restful sleep. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE
4. Vetiver oil. Vetiver oil is made from the roots of the vetiver plant. It has a rich and earthy smell that can take your senses back to nature. This will help your brain to shut off for the evening. Some people may not like the smell, but you can get used to it. You can dilute it with carrier oil, or just add a few drops. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE
5. Lavender oil. Lavender is likely one of the most obvious essential oils on this list. It’s long been recognized for helping to soothe the mind and help slow down those anxious thoughts that can come a mile a minute. Lavender also smells really good, so even just taking a quick sniff is sure to quickly improve your mood before bedtime. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE
When using the best essential oils for sleep, you may wonder how to use them. You have many options. You may pour a few drops into a small dish and let the aromatic molecules flow through the air.
You may also mix them with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil and spray them onto your pillow. You can also rub your mixture of carrier oil and essential oil onto the temples of your forehead.
No matter which method you choose, you’ll find it much easier to fall asleep at bedtime!
Below is a list of the best essential oils for sleep with reviews -